Finance for Procurement
Increase your knowledge of this vital procurement area. By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of financial statements
- Understand the use of financial analysis
- Demonstrate the ability to practically apply analytical data
Why you should attend
Procurement and finance are interlinked. Procurement professionals should be able to interpret and apply the language of finance, as understanding financial data is a core part of due diligence. All financial appraisals require a balanced view and are not simply numerically based. They are a core part of an organisation’s risk management strategy.
This highly practical workshop will prepare you for the challenges faced on a day-to-day basis and focuses on minimising risk at the pre-contract stage of the procurement cycle. It will equip you to accurately assess your supplier prior to inviting bids.
- A review of the appraisal process
- When financial appraisal is imperative
- The sources of financial information
- The limitations of statutory requirements
- Financial statements
- Analysis of financial statements
Book your place
You must be a CPC member to apply for a course. If unsure you can do a quick search to check if your institution is already a registered member or apply to join CPC today by visiting the CPC website
The up front cost of course is £135 (security deposit).
This is fully refundable on successful completion of the course. You can find out more about course funding here