Writing a Tender Specification
The BIP Solutions e-learning platform supports learning at an individual’s own pace and at a time to suit working patterns. Courses can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection and are compatible on all mobile devices. The e-learning platform is intuitive and engaging with built in assessment checks to monitor comprehension.
This course explains how a specification should be constructed and carried out, and more specifically:
- How the requirements for transparency and non-discrimination impact the specification;
- How to get your criteria and weightings right for the benefit of all stakeholders;
- The importance of life-cycle costing;
- The elements that are non-negotiable once published; and,
- How you can benefit by factoring in the outputs and outcomes of the procurement to the tender specification.
The Writing a Tender Specification e-learning course comprises of 10 chapters:
- Drafting a Specification
- Key Issues to Consider
- Input / Output / Outcome
- Award Criteria
- Life-Cycle Costing
- Supplier Management
Book your place
You must be a CPC member to apply for a course. If unsure you can do a quick search to check if your institution is already a registered member or apply to join CPC today by visiting the CPC website
The up front cost of course is £50 (security deposit).
This is fully refundable on successful completion of the course. You can find out more about course funding here
Learners will have 1 month to complete the e-learning course.