Building an Effective Procurement Strategy
Presented by: Shirley Lewington
Having an effective procurement strategy can be the making or the breaking of your department. Ad hoc purchasing is not guaranteed to deliver value for money or adhere to legislation; carefully strategised purchasing means that not only are you delivering what your institution needs, you’re also not exposed to risk or unexpected expenses.
This session will cover:
- an understanding of Procurement’s role within the organisation’s structure
- a Procurement Strategy that fits with the organisation’s aims and objectives
- Procurement policies and procedures
- The basic principles of Contract Law
- Understanding the need to comply with FOI, Bribery Act and EU legislation
Got a question? Ask Josh
Get in touch on 0800 066 2188 or click contact us to send an email. We like questions!