Intermediate Procurement Training
Presented by: Shirley Lewington
To ensure compliance with procurement legislation and internal Financial / Policies Regulations, it is essential that Academies are supported in achieving value for money and minimising risk for their organisation. Therefore, your knowledge needs to be as robust as possible – that’s where we come in.
This event aims to give you the tools necessary to answer the following key questions:
- What good practice can I adopt to deliver value for money?
- How can I develop an effective specification?
- What does a good business case include?
- What represents an effective procurement team?
- What legislation must I comply with?
- How do I prepare a successful tender?
- Should we collaborate or work independently?
- How do I ensure suppliers deliver the service they promised to win the business?
Got a question? Ask Josh
Get in touch on 0800 066 2188 or click contact us to send an email. We like questions!