Introduction to EU Legislation
Presented by: Gareth Jones
It can be really difficult to know where to start getting your head around EU Legislation, but we’re here to help. This session will unpack all the criteria you need to fall in with, in an engaging and comprehensive manner. We’ve included all the key updates that you will need to be aware of, and demystified the thresholds and procedures.
The course will close with a Q&A session, so bring along any questions that have you stumped, and we’ll do our best to help.
In this session, we’ll cover:
- Background to the EU Procurement Legislation
- Recent changes in legislation
- Thresholds and how to establish the value of procurement projects/contract
- Procurement routes and procedures
- Advertising and timescales
- Qualification, selection and award criteria
- Standstill period
- Remedies Directive
Got a question? Ask Josh
Get in touch on 0800 066 2188 or click contact us to send an email. We like questions!