Introduction to Successful Outsourcing
Presented by: Shirley Lewington
Being able to successfully manage outsourced projects is a real balancing act. This session will help you to know exactly what has the potential to derail your project, and what the success of your venture will be defined by.
As a group, you will consider:
- Initiating the business planning process to assess the costs/benefits of outsourcing
- Learning the lessons from those who have gone down the path – what determines a successful outcome?
- Tools to support your decision-making, including whole life costing
- Key skillsets essential for success
- How to measure actual outcomes
- Applicable legislation, eg TUPE
Got a question? Ask Josh
Get in touch on 0800 066 2188 or click contact us to send an email. We like questions!