Purchasing Legal Training
Presented by: Gareth Jones
The legal aspects of procurement can often be the most terrifying to take on; get them right, and no one should really notice, but get them wrong and you might have exposed your institution to some serious lawsuits.
Don’t worry; this course will take you through everything you need to know how to do – as well as everything you need to know not to do.
This session will entail:
- An update on EU legislation and proposed changes to be introduced later this year
- Contract law - Offer and acceptance, invitations to treat, types of contract, frameworks, SLAs and KPIs
- Sale of Goods Act - Title, Fitness for purpose, satisfactory quality, sale by sample/description, transfer of ownership
- Product liability - Defective products, negligence
- Freedom of Information - Right to information, Exemptions
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 TUPE
Got a question? Ask Josh
Get in touch on 0800 066 2188 or click contact us to send an email. We like questions!