Successful Negotiation Techniques
Presented by: Gareth Jones
The key to any discussion with suppliers is preparation – when the discussion is in regard to negotiating prices and terms for goods, services and works, preparation is essential. Once you are in the meeting, how you use all that preparation will determine the financial and added value benefits you achieve for your College.
It is essential that FE Colleges develop a robust approach to negotiation if they are to deliver the cost savings and added value that is achievable from their supply chain.
This event aims to give guidance and techniques that will help you:
- Prepare those involved in the negotiation by understanding their roles
- Plan to achieve your required outcome
- Understand your “walk away” position
- Develop an understanding of the supplier’s position – “in their shoes”
- Prepare your strategy to achieve your goals
Got a question? Ask Josh
Get in touch on 0800 066 2188 or click contact us to send an email. We like questions!